GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 766336
Crash when selecting rows with rubberbanding
Last modified: 2016-05-19 21:36:16 UTC
Created attachment 327727 [details]
Steps to reproduce:
- use a GtkTreeView with rubberbanding and multiple selections enabled
- there has to be an empty area below the last row
- start rubberbanding from the area below the last row
- move the mouse up to select at least the last row
- move the mouse back to the empty area at the bottom
The application crashes with SIGABORT
This happens because of a missing NULL check for start_node after calling _gtk_rbtree_find_offset ().
Created attachment 327728 [details]
I guess there are multiple ways to fix this. E.g. the GTK+2 treeview doesn't allow rubberbanding when launched from an empty area below the rows at all. So is this even supposed to be possible in the GTK+3 version?