GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 693151
ftpadmin install is failing with IO error on master.g.o
Last modified: 2013-02-22 14:01:58 UTC
[adborden@master ~]$ ftpadmin install tomboy-1.13.5.tar.gz
Gathering information and sorting on version: ., done
Preparing installation of tomboy-1.13.5.tar.gz:
- Checking consistency: ..........., done
- Checking previous tarball: ..........., done
- NEWS, done (diff, 5 lines)
- ChangeLog, done (diff, 116 lines)
- Creating tar.xz from tar.gz: ..........., done
- Creating sha256sum, done
Version: 1.13.5 (previous version: 1.13.4)
Install tomboy? [Y/n] Y
- Moving files: Traceback (most recent call last):
This happens to me as well.
I just tried again and it works now.
Disk space issues. I've removed some stuff, but have issues with amount of space.
commits-list archives make up 42GB…
This is happening again as I write this.
It should be OK again, I'll migrate our main NFS node next week so we can finally have some more free space.
We've migrated our main NFS node to another machine, we have plenty of free space now, so this should be fixed. Thanks for reporting!