GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 653179
Request: New alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 2011-06-23 22:07:16 UTC
It seems that we do not have an atk-maint. Rather than watching the personal account of the maintainer, it would be nice to have this alias created so that it can be used by the ATK maintainers.
Thanks in advance!
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=atk lists liyuan as maintainer and qa for everything.
Currently listed as developers as per https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=atk are: Bill Haneman, Ke Wang, Li Yuan
Is this list still valid or does it need changes?
Li Yuan: You seem to have two Bugzilla accounts, is that intended?
Procedure would probably be
1) create dummy user account (with ismailinglist flag)
2) set group membership for current developers
3) ask them to add dummy user account to watchlist at the bottom of
4) mass-reassign default owner and qa of open only (?) bug reports to new
dummy user account
See also: http://git.gnome.org/browse/atk/commit/?id=4827b7ac2fc050e9ac192c28e9d214ab21e5ab29
Sorry to be spammy, but.... Regarding this:
+ <mailing-list rdf:resource="http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-accessibility-devel"/>
+ <foaf:name>Bill Haneman</foaf:name>
+ <foaf:mbox rdf:resource="mailto:email@example.com" />
Bill left in like.... what? Looks like his last commit to ATK is very early 2007. He makes Irish pipes now. http://billhaneman.ie/ :-)
So if Piñeiro and Li don't mind, this would give the rest of us in the gnome a11y community a way to better watch ATK bugs. Any objections guys?
1) Removed bill.haneman from atk maintainers list in Bugzilla
2) Created dummy user account firstname.lastname@example.org (with ismailinglist flag)
3) setting group membership for current developers was not needed
(as group existed already)
4) edited default assignee and qa contact for product atk
5) Mass-reassigning all 95 open tickets: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&columnlist=product%2Cshort_desc%2Cassigned_to%2Cqa_contact&product=atk
As mentioned in all the open tickets I've changed:
Now you all have to add email@example.com to your watchlist at the bottom of
Again, this has to be done by all of you (the maintainers plus anybody
else interested in following).
For the records: Bug reports that did NOT have liyuan as assignee were:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_id=441116,407539,326538,345750,363439,377382,382323 (all not changed for ages so not really working on it anyway).
I didn't fix any outdated ASSIGNED statuses.
Closing as FIXED; please add a comment if anything is missing or if I screwed up something. ;-)