GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 64990
problem with unerasable borders
Last modified: 2004-12-22 21:47:04 UTC
The above file has problems with borders that can't be erased. Open the
file and you will see three vertical bars in a red oval.
1) gnumeric bug-borders.gnumeric
2) Select E8:F15
3) Format -> cells -> Border -> click twice on the hashed internal vertical
bars to remove any internal vertical marking -> OK
--> they should have disappeared but did not
4) On the toolbar click on the borders button down arrow -> select the "no
5) click away from the selected area (to unselect)
--> the verticals have disappeared in the middle but the three veriticals
in the blue background areas are still there. They should have disappeared
6) select E8:F15
7) toolbar borders -> thick outline
--> the area is outlined but the three vertical internal bars have returned.
1) new gnumeric
2) select db4:h4
3) toolbar border button downarrow -> thick outline
4) select b4:j4
5) toolbar backgound colour --> pick the most obnoxious :-)
--> an extra vertical bar has been added into the boxed area.
This is the other half of the row tile bug. Easy fix in CVS.
The URL field has been removed from bugzilla.gnome.org. This URL was in the old URL field, and is being added as a comment so that the data is not lost. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.