GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 574784
evolution-mapi can't fetch messages
Last modified: 2009-03-19 11:04:06 UTC
Fedora bug: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=489491
Configured evolution-mapi account with today's rawhide
(evolution-2.25.92-1.fc11.i586, evolution-mapi-0.25.92-1.fc11.i586). Connected
to server and loaded folder list successfully, and shows unread message count
in folders, but when I click on a folder it says that there aren't any unread
messages and says there was an error fetching them. Exited and restarted
evolution and same problem occurred. Log is attached.
It's an Exchange 2007 server, FYI.
Output of evolution when it fails to fetch messages:
The same behavior is displayed with Exchange 2003.
More info :
A couple points to note here.
1. I believe a regression of sorts has occurred, mostly because I used the same account settings against the same Exchange 2003 server (clustered) while the package was under Fedora Review with (some) success.
2. The key error is OpenFolder : MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND (0x8004010F), and not the 0x478 error which relates to _public_ folders.
Re the comment 2 - the Exchange server I am hitting is a standalone - not clustered.
Like Jerry Amundson points out, if I do packet captures, I see the 0x8004010F response, and if I launch evolution from the command-line the MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND shows up in stderr
(In reply to comment #0)
> Output of evolution when it fails to fetch messages:
The folder ids are messed up here .
r126 seems to be the issue.
Created attachment 130818 [details] [review]
proposed ema patch
Ouch, I used wrong format specifier for IDs and didn't realize a mistake :(
I'm sorry. This patch does this:
*** Bug 575558 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Committed to trunk. Committed revision 187.
patch available as part of 0.26.0.1 release.