GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 383150
thrown errors 5904 and 6554
Last modified: 2006-12-06 21:26:35 UTC
Please describe the problem:
** (evince:5904): WARNING **: Unimplemented action: POPPLER_ACTION_NAMED, please post a bug report with a testcase
* occured while useing evince in full screen mode (F5) to view a presentation
* the presentation was created using pdflatex consisting of text, formulas and pictures (*png, *.jpg)
* the error was not thrown when viewing a draft compiled version of the presentation
**(evince:6554): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_foreach: assertion `GTK_IS_TREE_MODEL (model)' failed
* occured while closing evince from the full screen mode using Alt+F4
* same presentation as mentioned above
* problem did occure in both cases draft and final compiled versions of the presentation
Steps to reproduce:
0. start evince in the console like 'evince foo.pdf &'
1. generate a presentation useing the beamer package and pdflatex
2. viewing the presentation in the presentation mode (F5)
3. for the second error (6554) use Alt+F4 to close evince
the error messages are thrown in the console
I would expect that the error messages are thrown
Does this happen every time?
Well every time with that presentation. Unfortunately it was the first presentation where I used evince.
Thanks for the bug report. This particular bug has already been reported into our bug tracking system, but please feel free to report any further bugs you find.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 317293 ***