GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 132051
Metacharacters not matching in scorefile
Last modified: 2004-12-22 21:47:04 UTC
If I add something like -
it does not score any messages. If I just have -
all messages are scored -9999.
I have tried ".+" as well with no joy. My scorefile worked OK with Pan 0.14.1
I configured pcre with "--enable-utf8" before compiling and installing Pan
0.14.2.90 and the rest of my scorefile works fine, including some alternations.
One other note: I had a [*] section in my scorefile which broke when I
upgraded Pan, but changing it to [.] fixed it.
The pattern ":.*:" worked OK with pcretest.
I spoke too soon. The alternations are broken as well.
I already fixed this for 0.14.2.91, but since I was too lazy to create
a bugzilla report, I'll give you credit for this one. :)