GNOME Bugzilla – Bug 711332
Change of white-list only disables managed control points but not root-devices
Last modified: 2014-02-01 09:49:38 UTC
- CM with a GUPnPControlPoint and RootDevice
- White-list contains eth0 and lo with both interfaces up
- eth0 is removed from whitelist
- ControlPoint and RootDevice are deactivated on eth0
- Only the control point is deactivated.
Created attachment 258853 [details] [review]
Also disable managed RootDevices on WL change
The white-list change listener only handles control points currently.
Attachment 258853 [details] pushed as 128fd74 - Also disable managed RootDevices on WL change